Fat loss and/or muscle gain requires quite a bit of organization and thought. Everything counts.
-What’re you eating and/or not eating?
-How often are you eating and what’re your portion sizes?
-How much alcohol are you in taking a week?
– Are you sticking to your diet Monday-Friday until 5pm then have no structure for the weekend?
-How many grams of protein, carbs, and fat are needed to get to your specific goal(s)?
– How much water are you drinking?
– How much are you sleeping?
– What’re you doing or not doing in the gym?
– How often are you lifting weights and how are your workouts organized? Are they even organized?
-Are you just throwing around weights or actually stretching, squeezing, and activating muscles?
– How much tension are you really creating within muscles?
– Are you doing cardio? What’s the frequency, intensity, and time?
– What’re your stress levels? And how do you manage stress?
-Are your fitness and health goals really a priority?
– Are you consistent, persistent, and patient?