Since I’ve been working out my legs so frequently for the past 4 weeks, I thought I’d post a video of some different leg and glute exercises I’ve been incorporating into my workouts. Yes, I usually always include heavy barbell squats, legs press, hamstring curls, quad extensions, deadlifts, and other typical bodybuilder leg exercises weekly, but adding in a variety of exercises spices up your workout and hits the legs and booty and different angles!
1) Smith Machine Alternating Deficit Lunge
2) Step up into Curtsy Lunge
3) Super Deep Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift
4) Glute Kickback on the Lying Hamstring Curl
5) Cable Glute Kickback with Knee on Bench
6) Abduction- 2 variations (leaning forward and leaning back)
Follow me on Instagram for more photos and videos: SKSAHNI